- 125 g Ile de France Camembert (4 ½ oz)
- 15 small mushrooms
- 10 g of basil pesto (½ cup)
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
2. Put baking paper on baking tray.
3. Put pesto on each mushroom. Fill each mushroom with a slice of Camembert cheese. Bake for about 8-10 min or until the cheese has melted. Broil for 1 min.
4. Finely chop the radishes.
5. Add chopped radishes on top, sprinkle with fresh basil and a dash of olive oil reduction. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Made in Pace, France, our Ile de France Camembert is deliciously creamy and buttery, with strong and complex flavors of mushroom.