- 130 g cranberries (1 cup)
- 125 g of Ile de France Brie (4 ½ oz)
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1½ tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Flaky sea salt
- Rosemary sprigs, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
2. In a small pot, combine the cranberries, sugar, honey, pomegranate juice, and orange zest. Simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst and the mixture reduces slightly around 10-15 min.
3. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the pecans and toss to coat in the olive oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pecans become fragrant, about 4 min. Add the rosemary to the skillet and cook for 30 sec. Remove the skillet from the heat and season the pecans with the salt.
4. Place the Brie in a small oven-safe serving dish and bake until the cheese begins to soften, around 7-9 min.
5. Remove the Brie from the oven and scoop the cranberry mixture on top. Sprinkle with the toasted pecans, garnish with the rosemary sprigs, and serve with whole-wheat crackers.
All the pleasure of a Brie in a 125g format. Ile de France Petit Brie has the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, authentic yet mild Brie flavor and an extra creamy texture with a firm heart....