5 and more
10 to 30 min
< 10 min
- 250 g of Ile de France Brie (9 oz)
- 50 g lettuce (2 oz)
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes (2 oz)
- 25 g pitted black olives (1 oz)
- 1 onion
- Basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Peel and chop the onion. Mix with the dried tomatoes, the black olives, the basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
2. Cut the Brie in two (horizontally), place the filling on the lower half then top with the upper part.
3. Slice and serve as an apéritif on a tray or with a small salad, seasoned with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
Deliciously soft and creamy, our Ile de France Brie was the first brie imported to the United State in 1936. A generous double crème Brie made A la crème du jour with notes of mushroom and hazelnut....