- 8 eggs
- 4 Ile de France Brie Slices
- 300 ml single cream (10 fl oz)
- 8 crumpets
- 8 tbsp. fig jam
- Salt & pepper
- A little thyme for the garnish
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the cream. Season.
2. Heat the eggs in a “bain-marie”, stirring continually until the eggs are cooked.
3. Toast the crumpets in a toaster. Spread fig jam on each crumpet. Add two tablespoons of the scrambled egg and top with Brie Slices.
4. Garnish with a little thyme. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Ideal for a brunch.
Tip: You can use slices of wholemeal bread instead of crumpets.