- 220 g of Ile de France Goat cheese (7 ¾ oz)
- Various spices and seeds (aniseed, paprika, poppy seeds, golden or black sesame seeds, cumin, etc.)
- Various herbs (chives, dried oregano, mint, basil, etc.)
- Wood sticks
1. Using a fork, roughly break up the Goat cheese in a bowl.
2. In the palm of your hand, roll balls of cheese (around 20 g-¾ oz each).
3. Then roll each Goat cheese ball in the spices, seeds or herbs of your choice, before inserting a stick into each one.
4. Arrange on a dish. Keep cool until served.
Serving Suggestion: These lollipops are ideal to serve with pre-dinner drinks.
Tip: Use dry spices, seeds and herbs to ensure they stick to the cheese.
Ile de France Chèvre is a genuine traditional fresh goat cheese with a pleasant tanginess and a cream yet firm texture that enables a large variety of usages for all meals.