- 250 g of Ile de France Camembert (9 oz)
- 30 mini phyllo pastry shells
- 3 tbsp. of raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
2. Place pastry shells on ungreased large sheet.
3. Cut the Camembert into 1.5 cm (½ in) cubes. Place cheese cubes into each phyllo shell.
4. Bake for 10-12 min or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven.
5. Spoon ¼ teaspoon jam over cheese in each shell.
6. Put back into oven and bake additional 2-3 min. Serve warm.
Made in Pace, France, our Ile de France Camembert is deliciously creamy and buttery, with strong and complex flavors of mushroom.