- 500 g cannelloni (17 ½ oz)
- 300 g of Ile de France Goat cheese (10 ½ oz)
- 1 large handful of half-shelled walnuts
- 25 to 30 cl liquid cream (8 ½-10 fl oz)
- 150 g butter (5 ½ oz)
- Juice from one lemon
- Lemon zest
- A handful of coriander leaves
- A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Crush walnuts in a pestle and mortar (save a few whole walnuts for decoration).
2. Rinse the coriander and chop it up (save a few whole leaves for decoration).
3. Zest and juice the lemon.
4. Cook the pasta 1 to 2 min less than indicated on the packaging. Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water to prevent it from sticking together.
5. Mix the Goat cheese with the crushed walnuts, liquid cream, salt and pepper.
6. Stuff the pasta with the mixture of Goat cheese and walnuts and arrange them in a gratin dish.
7. Bake for 10-15 min at 180 °C (350 °F) keeping an eye on the pasta. It should not turn brown and the stuffing should melt slightly. If necessary, you can cover the dish with tin foil.
8. Heat the lemon juice in a saucepan, add the butter and whisk. Season with salt and pepper and add the chopped coriander. Mix together and set aside.
9. Remove the dish from the oven. Serve immediately after sprinkling it with lemon, butter, and coriander. Add lemon zest, walnuts and coriander leaves for decoration.
Ile de France Chèvre is a genuine traditional fresh goat cheese with a pleasant tanginess and a cream yet firm texture that enables a large variety of usages for all meals.