- 80 g of Ile de France Camembert (3 oz)
- 80 g flour (3 oz)
- 15 g grated Gruyère (½ oz)
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 package of yeast
- 2 eggs
- Salt, pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 240 °C (475 °F).
2. Separate the whites from the yolks.
3. Use a bowl to mix the flour and yeast and then add the egg yolks. Mix.
4. Whisk the egg whites lightly using a fork but without mounting them. Add them to the previous mix. Pour in the olive oil and whisk.
5. Add the Gruyère, salt, pepper and mix again. Add the diced Camembert to the dough. Mix.
6. Pour a tablespoon of dough into each madeleine mould and put it in the oven for 4 min and then lower to 180 °C (350 °F) for 6 min.
7. Check the baking. Quickly remove from the mould.
Made in Pace, France, our Ile de France Camembert is deliciously creamy and buttery, with strong and complex flavors of mushroom.