- 3 large crisp apples
- 1 1/2 Ile de France Camembert (375 g/13 oz)
- 1 roll ready-to-use puff pastry
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
1. Rinse and dry the apples. Quarter and core them, then slice finely.
2. Remove the rind from the Camembert, then slice finely.
3. Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
4. Unroll the pastry on a baking tray.
5. Arrange the slices of apple and Camembert alternately in a circle. Sprinkle with cumin then bake for 30 min.
6. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Serving Suggestion: Serve as a starter or with pre-dinner drinks.
Tip: For really crispy pastry, move the baking sheet to the floor of the oven about 5 min before taking it out to cool.
Made in Pace, France, our Ile de France Camembert is deliciously creamy and buttery, with strong and complex flavors of mushroom.