- 350 g Ile de France Brie Slices(12 ½ oz)
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Various types of salads
- Various cold cuts
- Onion chutney
- 1 baguette, 1 whole grain bread
1. Cut the bread. Spread butter on the lower parts of the sandwiches. For the upper parts of the sandwiches, use either mayonnaise or onion chutney.
2. Assemble the sandwiches by layering Brie slices and all the other ingredients while making different combinations. Enjoy!