- 8 eggs
- 4 Ile de France Brie Slices
- 300 ml single cream (10 fl oz)
- 8 crumpets
- 8 tbsp. fig jam
- Salt & pepper
- A little thyme for the garnish
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the cream. Season.
2. Heat the eggs in a “bain-marie”, stirring continually until the eggs are cooked.
3. Toast the crumpets in a toaster. Spread fig jam on each crumpet. Add two tablespoons of the scrambled egg and top with Brie Slices.
4. Garnish with a little thyme. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Ideal for a brunch.
Tip: You can use slices of wholemeal bread instead of crumpets.
Ile de France slices are the only natural cheese slices made with fresh milk that will elevate any sandwich experience with their unique taste and texture combination.