5 and more
10 to 30 min
< 10 min
- 250 g Ile de France Brie (9 oz)
- 50 g lettuce (2 oz)
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes (2 oz)
- 25 g pitted black olives (1 oz)
- 1 onion
- Basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Peel and chop the onion. Mix with the dried tomatoes, the black olives, the basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
2. Cut the Brie in two (horizontally), place the filling on the lower half then top with the upper part.
3. Slice and serve as an apéritif on a tray or with a small salad, seasoned with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
Ile de France Brie is the creamiest of French Bries with a specific buttery and subtle hazelnut taste and a thin, smooth and natural white rind