- 125 g Ile de France Petit Camembert (4 ½ oz)
- 15 small mushrooms
- 10 g of basil pesto (½ cup)
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F)
2. Put baking paper on baking tray.
3. Put pesto on each mushroom. Fill each mushroom with a slice of Camembert cheese. Bake for about 8-10 min or until the cheese has melted. Broil for 1 min.
4. Finely chop the radishes.
5. Add chopped radishes on top, sprinkle with fresh basil and a dash of olive oil reduction. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Ile de France Petit Camembert is a genuine soft cheese with the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, mild taste, soft and mild texture and the thinnest rind ever