3 to 4
< 10 min
< 10 min
- 300 g Ile de France Petit Camembert (10 ½ oz)
- 6 slices of bread with the crusts removed
- 1 cucumber
- 2 Greek yogurts
- 1 lettuce
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 1 bunch of chives
1. Preheat the grill or use a toaster.
2. Toast the bread then cut into rectangles or triangles.
3. Cut a few slices of cucumber and cut the lettuce leaves in two.
4. Place the lettuce, cheese and cucumber between the slices of toast and pierce with a skewer to hold the sandwich together.
5. For the sauce: Cut the rest of the cucumber into small cubes, chop up the chives
and mix everything in with the yogurts. Add salt and pepper.
6. Coat the mini-club sandwiches with the sauce before serving!
Ile de France Petit Camembert is a genuine soft cheese with the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, mild taste, soft and mild texture and the thinnest rind ever