- 2 large potatoes
- 50 g butter (2 oz)
- 10 Ile de France Charmidor Slices
- Herbs (like rosemary, thyme…)
- 2 tbsp. fresh cream
- 2 tbsp. grated cheese
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
2. Put a potato between two spatulas and slice straight down into the potato without cutting all the way through. Make around 10-12 slots. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat with the second potato.
3. Insert Charmidor slices and butter alternately into each slot. Sprinkle with aromatic herbs and add a drizzle of olive oil.
4. Bake for 45 min.
5. As soon as you take the potato out of the oven, put a little fresh cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and bacon (optional).
6. Put back in the oven for 10 min while keeping an eye on it. Serve hot.
Ile de France slices are the only natural cheese slices made with fresh milk that will elevate any sandwich experience with their unique taste and texture combination.