- 3 eggs
- Zest of lemon
- 125 g sugar (4 ½ oz)
- 125 g flour (4 ½ oz)
- 50 g Ile de France Brie (2 oz)
- 50 cl milk (17 fl oz)
- Knob of butter
1. Preheat the oven to 210 °C (410 °F).
2. Bring the milk to a boil. Remove from heat.
3. Remove the rind from the Brie. Dip the Brie into the milk and let it melt.
4. Mix the flour and sugar. Stir in 1 half-egg and 2 large egg yolks.
5. Pour over the milk while it is still hot.
6. Mix well to get a smooth dough, then allow it to cool down. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
7. Butter the moulds and fill them up halfway with the cooled dough.
Bake in hot oven for 5 min, then lower to 180° C (350 °F) for 60 min.
8. Remove from the mould while still warm.
All the pleasure of a Brie in a 125g format. Ile de France Petit Brie has with the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, authentic yet mild Brie flavor and an extra creamy texture with a firm hea...