5 and more
10 to 30 min
< 10 min
- 150 g chicken breast (5 oz)
- 75 g Ile de France Brie (3 oz)
- 1 carrot
- 1 courgette
- 4 tbsp. coriander
- 6 filo pastry sheets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch of fine salt
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. spring roll sauce
1. Cut the carrot, courgette and chicken into thin strips.
2. Sear the chicken for 1 min in a little quantity of olive oil. Add the vegetables and brown then deglaze with a glass of water. Leave to cook.
3. Chop the coriander and cut the Brie into pieces.
4. Once the vegetables are cooked and the water has completely evaporated, remove from heat and add the coriander and Brie. Add salt and pepper.
5. Brush the brick pastry sheets with olive oil, place the filling and shape the spring rolls (fold over the top edge of the pastry to form a tube, then fold in the sides one after another and roll the spring roll).
6. Place on a baking sheet (with the folds downwards). Bake at 180 °C (350 °F) for 5 min on each side.
7. Serve golden brown with a little spring roll sauce and a bowl of rice.
All the pleasure of a Brie in a 125g format. Ile de France Petit Brie has with the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, authentic yet mild Brie flavor and an extra creamy texture with a firm hea...