3 to 4
< 10 min
< 10 min
- 1 Ile de France Petit Camembert (125 g/4 ½ oz)
- 1 puff pastry roll
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
2. Roll out the pastry in a pie dish. Prick the pastry with a fork. Brush the pastry with the whole grain mustard.
3. Cut the tomatoes into fairly fine slices and arrange attractively around the tart base. Bake for 15 min.
4. Finely slice the Petit Camembert. Take the tart out of the oven and arrange the cheese over the sliced tomatoes and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
5. Bake for another 10 min.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Ile de France Petit Camembert is a genuine soft cheese with the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, mild taste, soft and mild texture and the thinnest rind ever