Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
- 1 red onion, diced
- 350 g broccoli (12 ½ oz)
- 1 large carrot, cut julienne
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 30 ml olive oil (2 tbsp.)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick spray
- 250 g Ile de France Brie au Bleu (9 oz)
- Tortilla chips, as needed
- 120 g cranberries (4 oz)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Spread the onion and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Bake until the sweet potatoes are tender and beginning to brown (12-15 min).
5. Add the broccoli to the baking sheet and toss well to combine.
6. Return the baking sheet to the oven until the vegetables are golden brown (7-10 min).
7. Arrange the tortilla chips in an even layer in a large skillet.
8. Top the chips with 3/4 of the vegetables.
9. Cut the Brie au Bleu into slices and add on top and then finish with the remaining vegetable mixture and cranberries.
10. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
11. Remove the skillet from the oven and serve immediately, garnished with freshly ground black pepper and parsley.
With its subtle blue hint, Ile de France Brie au Bleu is the perfect combination between the softness of Brie and the character of a blue cheese. A genuine soft cheese with the right taste whenever...