- 400 g cherry tomatoes (14 oz)
- 100 g Ile de France Roquefort (3.5 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 8 g flour (1 tbsp)
- 12 cl cream (4 fl oz)
- 12 cl milk (4 fl oz)
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
2. Crumble the cheese with a fork or cut it into small cubes.
3. Beat the eggs with the flour in a bowl. Add the cream, the milk and the crumbled cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour into 4 small ramekins. Divide the cherry tomatoes and put on top.
6. Bake for 25 min at 180 °C (350 °F).
Ile de France Roquefort is made according to the artisanal tradition of Roquefort (AOP) with a crumbly yet unexpected creamy texture