- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 Ile de France Petit Brie 125g
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1½ Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Flaky sea salt
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- Rosemary sprigs, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a small pot, combine the cranberries, sugar, honey, pomegranate juice, and orange zest. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst and the mixture reduces slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the pecans and toss to coat in the olive oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pecans become fragrant, about 4 minutes. Add the rosemary to the skillet and cook for 30 seconds. Remove the skillet from the heat and season the pecans with the flaky salt.
- Place the Ile de France Petit Brie in a small oven-safe serving dish and bake until the cheese begins to soften, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Stir the pomegranate arils into the cranberry mixture.
- Remove the Ile de France Petit Brie from the oven and scoop the cranberry mixture on top. Sprinkle with the toasted pecans, garnish with the rosemary sprigs, and serve with whole-wheat crackers.
All the pleasure of a Brie in a 125g format. Ile de France Petit Brie has with the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, authentic yet mild Brie flavor and an extra creamy texture with a firm hea...