- 4 turkey or chicken escallops
- 4 slices of ham
- 8 Ile de France Charmidor Slices
- 1 egg
- Sufficient quantity of breadcrumbs
- A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Slice the escallops in half lengthwise and season them.
2. Place a slice of ham on one half of an escallop. Add 2 Charmidor slices.
3. Top with the other half of the escallop.
4. Beat a whole egg in a bowl and drench the cordon bleu on both sides. Then dip it in the breadcrumbs.
5. Once the cordon bleu is breaded, fry it in a hot oiled pan on both sides for about 15 min.
Ile de France slices are the only natural cheese slices made with fresh milk that will elevate any sandwich experience with their unique taste and texture combination.