- 4 large slices of country bread
- 1 Chavroux goat cheese
- 2 avocados
- Olive oill
- Salt & pepper
- Lemon juice
- Chia seeds
- Black and/or red currants
1. Toast the bread slices.
2. Spread Chavroux generously on the bread.
3. Cut avocado into slices and place them on the toast.
4. Put thin slices of radish (sliced with mandolin, if available), and chopped chives on top.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and a few drops of lime. Sprinkle with chia seeds.
Ile de France Chavroux is the most high-end spreadable cheese, with a fresh tangy goat milk taste and a smooth texture