- 2 sweet potatoes
- 50 g Ile de France Petit Camembert (2 oz)
- 10 whole hazelnuts
- Olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 branches of thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Wash the sweet potatoes. Dry them.
2. Prepare large pieces of tin foil. Place a sweet potato on each piece of tin foil. Brush them generously with olive oil.
3. Close them and bake them for 45-60 min. Check their state and remove the tin foil.
4. Gently peel the sweet potatoes (optionally leave them unpeeled).
5. Cut them lengthwise into halves, making sure to stop at the ends. Place thick slices of Petit Camembert into each sweet potato.
6. Crush and add the hazelnuts. Add salt and pepper. Add a branch of thyme.
7. Bake for 5 to 8 min to allow the cheese to melt. Serve.
Ile de France Petit Camembert is a genuine soft cheese with the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, mild taste, soft and mild texture and the thinnest rind ever