- 150 g flour (5 oz)
- 125 g salted butter (4 ½ oz)
- 1 egg
- 75 g Ile de France Roquefort (3 oz)
- 50 g grated cheese (2 oz)
- 40 g walnuts (1 ½ oz)
1. Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
2. Knead the butter and flour together to form a smooth dough. Add the egg.
3. Add the grated cheese, the walnuts and Roquefort (previously cut into small pieces).
4. Form small balls and arrange them on a sheet of baking paper.
5. Bake for 10-15 min (until they get a golden colour).
Ile de France Roquefort is made according to the artisanal tradition of Roquefort (AOP) with a crumbly yet unexpected creamy texture