- 4 bunches of ripe tomatoes
- 12 Ile de France Brie Slices
- 1 small pot of pesto
- A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Wash the tomatoes and keep the green stalk.
2. Slice the tomatoes horizontally in 8 similar pieces. Season the slices with salt and pepper and coat with pesto.
3. Cut the Brie slices into circles the size of the tomato to get 8 disks of cheese. Place them on the tomato slices.
4. Piece together the tomatoes and fix the millefeuille into place with a wooden pick.
Ile de France slices are the only natural cheese slices made with fresh milk that will elevate any sandwich experience with their unique taste and texture combination.