- 350 g Ile de France Montaver Slices (12 oz)
- 8 20-cm (8 in) flour tortillas
- Tomato salsa
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
- 35 g pine nuts (1 ¼ oz), toasted
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the grill to medium.
2. Arrange 4 tortillas on a cutting board. Put the Montaver slices and tomatoes on the tortillas, leaving a 2.5 cm (1 in) border empty.
3. Season with salt and pepper and top with the remaining tortillas.
4. In a medium bowl, combine basil, pine nuts, oil and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
5. Cook the quesadillas until the Montaver slices melt and the tortillas are crisp and golden, about 2 min per side.
6. Immediately cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve.
Ile de France slices are the only natural cheese slices made with fresh milk that will elevate any sandwich experience with their unique taste and texture combination.