- 125 g Ile de France Brie au Bleu (4 ½ oz)
- 150 g strawberries (5.3 oz)
- 75 g blueberries (2.6 oz)
- 75 g raspberries (2.6 oz)
- 240 ml honey (8.1 fl oz)
- 120 ml balsamic vinegar (4 fl oz)
- 1 lemon
- Flaked almond
1. Mix the red fruits with honey, balsamic vinegar, grated and lemon juice, stir very carefully.
2. Pour into a pan lined with parchment paper, cook in the oven at 180 °C (350 °F) for 6 min.
3. Stir the fruits so that they are covered by the sauce. Take care not to crush them. Let cool.
4. Arrange Ile de France Brie au Bleu on a board and cover with red fruits. Garnish with flaked almonds, serve with baguette bread.
With its subtle blue hint, Ile de France Brie au Bleu is the perfect combination between the softness of Brie and the character of a blue cheese. A genuine soft cheese with the right taste whenever...